Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 16 October 2015

UNN Supplementary Admission List Update

0 comments
Sponsored Link

UNN SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST UPDATE----

Super evening to everyone ....I wish to inform some of us that shopped into CBS and CSS during the just concluded Shopping , especially those whose initial courses were Mascomm, Law, and Medsurg , political science , Public admin etc ......who were not admitted on the merit list , but were 6-8 marks below their "state cut off marks " ....to be very fervent in their prayers right now. I don't know the reason why I have to leak this info but I know the reason ....

In case of those who are doubting Thomas, This info is coming directly from my own church member who is an old staff of UNN and works with the ICT UNIT, UNN. Don't ask me her name or phone number because I can't dare give you any of that for a personal reason . However , she told me that More than 3, 000 people shopped into CSS and CBS respectively , I could remember that she told me that The averages of those that shopped into these particular 2 departments is "intimidating ". She also told me that the reason for setting aside people whose averages are 6-8 marks below their state cut off marks is still unknown to her but that she is sure some of those people in such bracket may be re-admitted into their former course (s).
Now,,she made a point that got me thinking and that is why I started this article by saying that we should be prayerful , she said that "there are many unprecedented changes in UNN right now, " that no one could be certain about what may happen this minute or in that minute, so let us be prayerful and have faith.
Another info reaching me has it that many people will not be admitted (even some with high ave), because some people shopped with wrong subject combination , and some shopped with averages that are "too low ". I just pray God have mercy ,.

On the issue of those that shopped into medlab , my dear, there is problem o, I was told that NUC said UNN should look for means to admit those that shopped into it into other departments , But from a reliable source, UNN is yet to accept that, saying they would admit people into medlab, so my people, Be prayerful. The truth is that if the idea to admit medlab shoppers into other departments would work, then its gonna be survival of the fittest .(high ave).

Further more, the compilation of the 1st supplementary list is currently ongoing , And I was told that the list may be out before Oct 25, Though there are still many departments still untouched at the moment , so I will advice all of Us to be calm , and keep our fingers cross as we continue to pray to God and have faith too. The fact is that if you continue to wish the 1st supplementary list will be out today, it wont work , Because the 1st supp list needs a lot of work and must be done thoroughly . Remember that the list will contain names of successful DE candidates , those who shopped, those who didn't shop but have marvelous average , staff quota (at times) ,etc .....

Finally, I wish to tell us all that the patient dog gets the fattest share of the bone . It doesn't matter how long it takes for An admission list to surface or come out, the Paramount thing is for you to see your name in such list (s), so even if the list comes out on Friday this week and you happen not to see your name (though we don't pray for such bad luck ), its senseless . So relax let's see what God has in stock for us this year, and like I have always said , GODS TIME IS THE BEST, IF ITS HIS WILL, YOU MUST BE ADMITTED THIS YEAR NOMATTER HOW LONG THE LIST TAKES TO COME OUT, AND /OR WHETHER YOU KNOW SOMEBODY IN UNN OR NOT.





Get Nigerian Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here!
Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!


Leave a Reply

 
MyPortalNg © 2015