Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 31 August 2015

UNN 2015 Departmental Cut Off Marks Out?

9 comments
Sponsored Link


IGNORE ONLINE CUTOFF MARKS:

This period, many people will be posting online all sorts of figures in the name of cutoff marks because they believe many desperate aspirants will be believing in them, be careful of what you believe.

Am not here to condemn anybody or to say that all these people posting UNN 2015/2016 are not reliable when it comes to UNN info but the only advice I can give you is to be careful of how you believe any cutoff mark you see online. The only official department cutoff mark is the one you see on UNN official website which UNN never uploads in that site. I will always voice it out even when some people wont like it. The last time UNN made her departmental cutoff marks public was in 2010.


Personally, I have some compiled UNN 205/2016 departmental cutoff marks but due to some protocols and traditions in UNN, I may not be able to upload them online because UNN doesnt allow her departmental cutoff marks to be made public and I stil represent UNN to some extent. I can only tell you the course you can shop into during supplementary/shopping or your probability of seeing your name in the merit list according to your putme and JAMB scores.

I know the query I passed through for secretly giving some people the cutoff marks, am stil pleading to be given the mandate to post and I believe once I beat the protocols, I will simply release all the cutoff marks I have online. Nobody should ask me about cutoff marks, instead ask me your probability of getting admission or seeing your name in the merit list by giving me your putme score, JAMB score and course. I have seen many posts on facebook, on different websites, blogs, etc putting down some figures as UNN 2015/2016 departmental cutoff marks, when I look at the figures..I only laugh.




Get Nigerian Scholarships Past Questions and Answers Here!
Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!



9 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    My average is 211 for Radiography. Please what course can I shop for, still in line with medical field

  2. Opeza says:

    pls my average score is 253 for sociology, what is my fate

  3. Unknown says:

    Utme 254,putme 347,averge 301;rep med-surg

  4. henry says:

    i got 230, whats my chance for mechanical engineering

  5. Unknown says:

    Jamb 256 postutme 267. average 262 dept: law

  6. Anonymous says:

    jamb 217 post uume 253 average 235. mass comm

  7. Anonymous says:

    My sisters average is 263, what's her chances of gaining admission into pharmacy dept. Also if she's to shop, what dept can she shop for?

  8. Anonymous says:

    My sisters average is 263, what's her chances of gaining admission into pharmacy dept. Also if she's to shop, what dept can she shop for?

  9. goodluck says:

    pls sir i got an average of 231 hoping to study theatre art which course can i shop for sir

Leave a Reply

 
MyPortalNg © 2015