Advertise

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 19 December 2014

OAU Best Graduating Student Emerges

0 comments
Sponsored Link

Mrs Oyindolapo pootu, a married woman recently emerged the best graduating student at the 40th convocation of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State despite being a medical student.

Mrs pootu who carted away 12 out of the 18 prizes presented revealed that she was motivated by her mother, her religion and her friend who now is her husband.

When asked how she treated her books to achieve such feat, she has this to say: 

“When it comes to studying, I am not given to crash programme. I did not have to wait for the examination to be around the corner for me to begin my studies. I read every day and that way, there was never a time that I was under so much pressure.

“I tried to read six hours every day. In the medical school, many people are usually under pressure and that reduces their efficiency. But my secret is that I tried to work ahead. I read other books outside medical books. I read novels, newspapers and watched movies." 


Follow MyPortalNg on Twitter!

Like MyPortalNg on Facebook!

Leave a Reply

 
MyPortalNg © 2015